Terms & Legal Notice
Please read carefully this Legal Notice carefully before using this website (Hereinafter the « Site »).
Material contained on this Site is provided by IMMA Global A.S. (Reg. No: 5827810, Official Address of Barbaros Bulvari, 102/5, Zincirlikuyu, 34340 Istanbul, Turkey and (Hereinafter IMMA) and the IMMA GLOBAL GROUP Companies, declares that:
- By accessing the Site, you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree please leave the Site.
- The contents of the Site are copyright and products are owned by IMMA (or its subsidiaries). All rights reserved.
- The related items supplied by 3rd party products, our suppliers and partner has own trademark and copyrights.
- The information on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, audio clips and software, is the property of IMMA and own branded companies. Unauthorized use or distribution of any material on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws, and is subject to civil as well as criminal sanctions.
- The Site or any portion of it may not, except where otherwise indicated, be reproduced, duplicated, copied, transferred, distributed, stored or otherwise exploited for any commercial use without prior written permission by IMMA. Modifications to the contents of the Site are expressly prohibited.
- The Site may contain images that are subject to the copyright rights of third parties.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks, brand names, corporate logos and emblems displayed on the Site are the property of IMMA, its affiliates, its licensors joint venture partners or IMMA’s suppliers. IMMA’s trademarks, brand names, corporate logos and emblems may not be used in any way without prior written permission from IMMA.
- Information on the site is provided « as is » without any express or implied warranty of any kind. In no event will IMMA be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the site or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your handling system or otherwise arising out of the use of or inability to use the information, even if IMMA is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- IMMA makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the use and content of any other website that you may access through the Site. Such access is provided only as a convenience and does not mean that IMMA endorses or accepts any responsibilities for the contents or the use of such websites. In addition, you must take precautions and ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojans, etc.
- IMMA does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items that may be contained on the Site. The information contained on the Site may be changed at any time without prior notification. However, IMMA makes no commitment to update the information or other material contained on the Site.
- Any material, information or other communications you transmit or post to the Site (« Submissions ») shall be considered non-confidential, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully sublicensable and non-proprietary. IMMA shall have no obligations concerning Submissions.
- IMMA shall be free to disclose, copy, distribute, incorporate, modify and otherwise use Submissions, together with all data, images, audio clips, text and other things embodied therein, for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- Should you submit personal data to IMMA via the Site or otherwise, you consent to IMMA’s use of such data for the purposes of evaluating your information and use connected to the marketing of IMMA’s products and services. This includes the right to transfer the submitted data to third parties and potential publication on the Internet. IMMA is responsible under Swedish law for the processing of personal data. IMMA can be contacted to address cases of incorrect data or other issues related to personal data. For more information, please refer to IMMA’s
- IMMA may at any time revise the terms of this Legal Notice by updating it. Further, IMMA reserves in its sole discretion the right to monitor and discontinue the Site’s availability at any time without prior notification. If any term, condition or provision of this Legal Notice is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- The terms and usage conditions of our web page is as follows in addition to international business rules, restrictions and scruples
- The given information and specs in the web side are only for informative purpose. The exact figures and details, terms and conditions of IMMA products and/or services are provided in the name of “Customer” named “Proforma Invoice” and/or “Sales Contract”, issued by IMMA, in the written format, sent by corporate e-mail address with @immaglobal.com extension.
- The specs, pictures, codes, details of any item/products are nominal, subject to change upon daily conditions and technological developments.
- IMMA is not responsible due to typological failures.
- The warranty and using period and other terms of IMMA products are as written in the proforma quotation and invoices. The int’l practices are valid for this issue.
- IMMA takes no responsibility caused by using our web page.
- IMMA never shares private information of customers with any of 3rd party including projects, deliverances, etc.